SRU Women's Basketball Drops 2 Games
Slippery Rock's Women's basketball team lost both of their outings over this past weekend. The team seemed to lack rebounding and lacked rhythm on offense. There is no need to panic, it is only the beginning of the season. I believe that this team will rebound and win their next game.
I like this blog because I attended the last game and saw for myself. I believe rebounding had a huge impact on the game because it allowed the opposite team get second chance buckets. As you had mentioned, it is early in the season and they have time to practice more on boxing out and then rebounding.
ReplyDeleteI liked this blog since I got to see the last game they played. Rebounding has a huge impact in the game since it can result in more chances for points. It is good that it is the beginning of the season since they have a lot of time to work on it.
ReplyDelete