Will Slippery Rock Beat Shippensburg?
SRU's Women's basketball team plays in their home opener today against Shippensburg University. Both teams sit with a record of two wins and two losses, however, Slippery Rock's wins have been really close. You could make the case that this team is a couple of made baskets from being winless but, their strong group of women has helped them to a .500 record.
I have had the luxury to watch the SRU women's team practice and I believe that they have some good potential this season. With that being said, I think that this team will beat Shippensburg by at least 10 points.
I have had the luxury to watch the SRU women's team practice and I believe that they have some good potential this season. With that being said, I think that this team will beat Shippensburg by at least 10 points.
I liked this blog a lot. I haven't been able to follow along with some of the other sports on campus just because i'm so busy myself. It was cool to get some insight here. I know the SRU girls have a great coach so i'm sure they'll have a successful season. Keep up the good blogging!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this blog. I haven't paid close attention to the basketball team yet this year. It was a good read seeing how close the women are to being undefeated. It is great that you are able to get some inside scoop on the team. Keep it up
ReplyDelete